Come out to Major Taylor Velodrome and learn how to safely race criteriums, learn race
strategy, teamwork and USA Cycling rules for local & National
competitions! Clinics are taught by USA Cycling Chief Referee Ken Hart.
- A continuation of the clinic on March 31st
- 6 pm - 8 pm with skills and racing components
- Open to all junior riders under 18 years old with USA Cycling
license or one-day license (may be purchased through sport.io)
- $5 registration fee each date through sport.io
- Classroom instruction will take place in the Major Taylor Velodrome office
- Bike skills and racing will take place in a closed course section of
the parking lot
- Course closed to vehicular traffic and under supervision of
- No prizes- sorry kids, you’re racing for experience!
Groups may be altered based on rider ability and turnout.
See flyer on USA Cycling by clicking HERE.
Registration closes Monday, April 15 at midnight
If you experience any difficulty registering, contact us at [email protected] We're online!